Happy Mother's Day
With restrictions up, it’s the time to wrap our arms around our mothers again and treat her to the day she deserves. We’ve compiled some of the best ideas to make your mam’s day special, from big to small.
- Write her a bespoke card. What could be more sincere, especially with a small gift. Our choice is a beautiful reversible locket with a hidden kiss inside to keep close to her heart.
- Take a look at some mother-daughter events. Perhaps a Mother & Daughter Tea and Craft party is for you.
- For the artsy mammies out there, Stained Glass Decoration Classes might be right up your alley!
- Visit memory lane and have a game night like when you were younger. Don’t expect her to let you win this time though!
- Breakfast in bed. It’s a classic, can’t go wrong with that.
- Make her a cuppa. Nothing speaks Irish love like a good brew.
Shout out to all the mothers who come in all different forms. You are strong. You are loved.
Our hearts are with the women and mothers of Ukraine.
Send a Póg